Descrição da Vaga
- Responsible for optimizing the entity's working capital position via an active role in defining clientele payment terms.
- Analyze and set credit limits to clients, while maintaining an adequate level of risk.
- Ensures cash optimization for her/his Entity in compliance with local regulations, local market specificities and Group treasury policies.
- Ensures the security of transactions and protection of the Entity's financial assets acting proactively in recuperating overdue amounts.
- Ensures effective cooperation with internal counterparts in other departments of the Entity (supply chain, commercial, controllership, internal controls and treasury, among others).
- Ensures effective cooperation with banks (collection) and other external counterparts (credit bureaus and collection entities).
- Ensure timely, completeness and accuracy on closing reports geared to internal and external counterparts (accounting, audit, control and Corporate, among others).
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Sanofi, Empowering Life