Descrição da Vaga
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 250,000 hospitality experts who share the same passion. Welcoming people. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses. Every day, we put all our energy into spreading the most powerful promise in the hospitality profession: Feel Welcome.
Job Level: Job
Fixed-term contract: No
Status: Full Time
Anticipated Start Date: 27-04-2018
Level of Education
Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study
3 to 5 years
Essential and optional requirements
1. Degree in Hotel Management school or Business school
2. At least 3 years of experience in a full-time RM position (RM Place/Region/Country)
3. Preferably some experience in hotel operations
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
1. Promote Revenue Management & Pricing understanding and application by spreading RM culture, mainly through AccorHotels Business Campus programs.
2. Provide RM services on demand to hotels, including the continuous development of the RM catalogue of services.
3. Driving Revenue Management & Pricing projects (tools, performance, reporting) from the design to deployment phase, including tests, administration, execution and user support.
* Power Point