Descrição da Vaga
Uber is changing how the world thinks about transportation. What started as an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas is now changing the logistical fabric of cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
We are looking for a Recruiter to join our Corporate Recruiting team. This team supports our Corporate division across LATAM, building, growing and partnering with our teams and corporate clients in the region.
- Source top talent using a variety of creative techniques
- Manage hiring manager expectations and develop processes around interviewing
- Be knowledgeable about our business and why people should work here.
- Spread the Uber message through attending networking events, e-meetups, etc
- Work closely with our team to improve upon existing programs and develop innovative strategy around finding top talent.
- Manage the existing pipeline of candidates and identify what future opportunities they may be a fit for
- 3+ years' experience, preferably in-house (with available metrics to back up how great you are)
- Experience supporting a variety of Corporate roles (Finance, Legal, Communications, HR, etc)
- Experience in a fast-growing tech environment a plus
- Solid understanding of our vision, business model and operations
- Stellar networking skills
- Fluent in English and Portuguese, both spoken and written. Fluency in Spanish language is a plus
The Recruiting team partners with our Business and main stakeholders to understand their hiring needs. Recruiters find creative ways to find and hire the best talent, but also serve as consultants to our internal customers, advising on recruiting processes, market data, compensation alignments, giving training to hiring teams, among others.