Descrição da Vaga
Moip was born as a startup and today is one of the largest payment solution companies on the market. In 2016, Moip was acquired by the German company Wirecard. We are now part of one of the largest and most innovative payment companies in the world.
We are looking for a bright, self-starter, resourceful and creative lawyer with great judgment and communication skills, who work hard, and with a demonstrated ability to strategically run our contracts, corporate routines and provide advise in different matters. The ideal counsel is passionate and wants to build breaking edge law with Moip’s legal department.
Reminder: we’re the kind of lawyers that don’t wear a suit.
What you’ll do
- Responsible for contracts and corporate routines;
- Provide general legal counsel on a wide range of legal issues related to contracts, new business, taxes and corporate law;
- Think about strategic actions and how to improve always;
- Support all departments regarding legal issues
- 2 - 4 years of Law Degree from a recognized institution in Brazil and member of Brazil Bar Association
- Advanced English;
- Good writing skills both in Portuguese and English;
- Resourceful, flexible, articulate, hard and team working and effective at trouble-shooting.
- Meal ticket;
- Transportation voucher;
- Health and dental plan;
- Life insurance.