Descrição da Vaga
What You'll Do
Cisco is looking for a corporate lawyer looking forward to develop a career into the fast changing IT industry. A Creative, self-motivated lawyer to support the Brazil Legal team and local business, who has strong academic credentials, past experience from 1 to 3 years as an in-house lawyer or law firm and the desire to grow. You will be drafting and negotiating strategic deals, under minimum supervision, as well as support day-to-day sales team and support functions. You will be advising local sales teams in areas such as corporate legal governance, competition law and anti-bribery laws, as well as helping with negotiations with public sector customers and authorized resale partners.
Who You'll Work With
You will have the opportunity to collaborate with a world-class group of legal and business professionals in an environment that rewards innovation, challenges and expands your comfort zone, and provides the support, technology and educational opportunities to succeed.
Who You Are
Law degree with a minimum of 1 to 3 year relevant experience. Must be admitted to practice law in Brazil.
* Fluent English (both written and oral) language skills essential. Spanish language skills is a plus.
* Some direct negotiation experience for contracts.
* Knowledge of contractual law, anti-trust law, anti-bribery laws (like FCPA ), Intellectual Property law, competition law desirable.
* Ability to speak articulately and persuasively to individuals in order to shape decision making and achieve the desired outcomes.
* "Can Do" attitude, and the drive, resourcefulness and ability to enable the business and get deals done, balancing priorities and risks with business benefit
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.