Descrição da Vaga
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Corporate Affairs Consultant
Your tasks and responsibilities
- To valuate, manage and follow strategies to keep an open communication with community stakeholders, in order to provide the attendance to all internal and external issues of the organization. One of the main responsibilities is the development of Bayer's harmonious relationship with government agencies, press, Union and other sectors of society through managing internal and external campaigns and projects, always following the Compliance Policy;
- To execute the process of liberation of the social projects and sponsorships, assuring its execution and control of the costs;
- Establish a control of the information generated by different stakeholders (government entities, NGOs, Community Centers, Union, Employees and others);
- Participate in the planning, organization, direction and control of the resources and activities of the area. Align and share information and at the same time keep the understanding between the areas involved;
- Support communication campaigns in partnership with Corporate Communication;
- Promote the relationship with communication media (internal and external);
- Support internal and external projects (conventions, seminars, campaigns, etc), from different areas of company.
Who you are
- University degree in Business or Business Administration or Communication field completed;
- Master ´s degree (desirable);
- Relevant work experience with relationship field (7 to 10 years);
- Fluent Portuguese, both written and spoken, advanced English, both written and spoken, Spanish is an advantage
- Ability for excellent and creative writing
- Advanced knowledge in Office (focus in Excel & Powerpoint).
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Location: Belford Roxo