Descrição da Vaga
Ecolab is looking for Financial Analyst for Corporate Accounts to work in our Food & Beverage business area.
* Manage financial indicators (sales and forecast results, GTW, pricing and CAM discipline) and the indicators of corporate account services (TCOs, SLAs, etc.).
* Support the CAM team with information from the Hub for ABRs, Sales Meeting etc., as well as reviewing price lists and other initiatives related to price increases.
* Build communication for gains, support CAMs to build strategic planning, plan and execute the CAM Annual Meeting.
* Update and share the dashboard for CAs on a monthly basis (financial incentive status, TCO, SLA and others).
* You must reside in São Paulo - Capital.
* Degree in Finance or Full Degree in Accounting, Economics or Engineering.
* Two to four years of significant experience in the field.
* Advanced English (essential) and Spanish (differential).
About Ecolab F &B:
We offer cleaning and sterilization solutions for food, beverage and dairy production environments through a dual focus on sales and technical assistance / advice to new and existing customers. As strong business partners, Ecolab works with clients to develop sterilization plans and programs, evaluate processes and procedures, solve technical problems, and identify and implement operational efficiencies.