Descrição da Vaga
About Syngenta: Syngenta is a leading agriculture company helping to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world class science and innovative crop solutions, our 28,000 people in over 90 countries are working to transform how crops are grown. We are committed to rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities.
Role Purpose: Act as a focal point for order management, looking for best customer attendance (delivery date, quantity and any information), ensuring that OTD flow (order to delivery) and all needed procedures should be followed, according to the rules.
- Planning with differentiated service and direct the sales force and customers;
- Management of daily invoicing, backorder, follow-up of forecasts of product availability and follow-up of pending and blocked portfolio orders, focusing at meeting established deadlines with clients.
- Seeking solutions to eventual impasses that may cause delays in delivery.
- Sales force support, keeping updated on the progress of the portfolio;
- Automation and process review.
* College Degree completed in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or related areas.
* Advanced Knowledge in Excel and Power Point.
* Previous experience with sales area support.
* Previous experience with People Management
* Previous experience with team formation / hiring.
* Knowledge in SAP will be considered a differential or in any other ERP.
* Problem solving Profile.
* Leadership Profile / People Engagement Skills
* Ability to communicate with various areas and hierarchical levels.
VISA, relocation and transportation support are not provided for this position
Candidate must be able to work legally in the country and have all required permits.
BRA-Sao Paulo-Sao Paulo
Marketing & Sales Development