Descrição da Vaga
Sobre a 99
A missão da 99 é revolucionar a mobilidade e transformar a vida das pessoas. Somos uma startup brasileira e já recebemos investimento de empresas como Riverwood, monashees+, Tiger Global, Qualcomm e também a DiDi Chuxing - a maior empresa de ridesharing do mundo! Temos a tecnologia como aliada para impactar a vida das pessoas.
Na 99 você irá trabalhar com um problema que realmente importa: a melhoria do transporte - algo de que 200 milhões de brasileiros precisam, pelo menos, duas vezes ao dia, todos os dias da semana. Em 2016 lançamos o 99POP, nossa solução de carros particulares e,os nossos próximos passos, incluem outras categorias como vans, motocicletas, barcos, drones e tudo mais que pudermos sonhar \o/
Acreditamos ter a melhor equipe do Brasil, nosso aplicativo está presente em 15 milhões de celulares e já realizamos dezenas de milhões de corridas. Nosso foco é crescer e expandir de maneira sustentável, inteligente e preservando os nossos valores.
About this position:
As a Marketing Manager you'll be tasked with growing brand awareness in one of our cities and marketing 99 in the most efficient and engaging way possible. Your dedication to and investment in 99’s growth knows no limits. You will become as comfortable giving a 15-second elevator pitch about 99 to a stranger as you are digging into promo analytics. You'll focus on scalable efforts that can be replicated in multiple cities by targeting events and partnerships.
- You will be responsible for building out a marketing plan to execute 99’s marketing strategy in your city or region. You’ll identify and build regional partnerships, campaigns, and passenger retention programs and drive them to continue the amazing growth of our business.
- Bring new customers to the 99 platform. We’ve seen rocketship growth to date, but there are still plenty of people in all of our markets that have yet to try 99. You’ll identify the segments that represent an opportunity, lockdown and leverage major partners that put us in front of those segments, and develop engaging experiential marketing and communications campaigns that convince those users to try their first ride/drive with 99.
- Born to network and negotiate. If there's a major event in town, you know about it and know how to get in and expand your contact list. You know the general managers at the best restaurants and bars.
- You're a people person with persuasive communication skills. You possess the ability to interact and be authentic with executives and to provide advice and guidance that reflects an understanding of their business and leadership style.
- Engage our existing passenger base. We want 99 to become a daily part of life for our users, and we never want the experience to stop feeling like magic. You’ll oversee development of highly customized engagement messaging to drive more frequent use and craft campaigns that regularly surprise and delight our user base.
- Tell the 99 story. You’ll work closely with our comms team to define the 99 narrative and help make sure it is told consistently and repeated frequently in all of our communications in your city. You’ll make sure that all of the communities in which we operate know the convenient and reliable service we bring to them.
- Add a marketing lens to all of our local operations: Crafting a clear message, leveraging partnerships, developing customer lifecycle campaigns - these needs don’t just exist on the passenger side of our business. You’ll work closely with our operations, strategy, and other teams, using your marketing expertise to help elevate their efforts.
What you'll need, requirements to fulfill
- At least 4-5 years of deep, hands-on Marketing experience.
- Experience in functions that include combinations of the following: marketing, analytics, partnerships, lead generation, customer loyalty and retention, brand management, and project management.
- Managing integrated marketing campaigns from inception to completion.
- Experience overseeing market research and segmentation, and developing targeted customer acquisition and engagement strategies.
- Strong organizational skills, excellent communication skills, effective marketing-related writing skills.
- Ability to thrive in an extremely fast paced environment.
- A track record of having built and managed successful marketing portfolios.
- Experience in B2C technology marketing a plus, but not necessarily required.
- Personable. You know how to work a crowd and charm complete strangers.
- Open and curious. You love learning how things work and you're always looking for ways to innovate and improve. You enjoy testing different strategies and tracking the results. When we say A/B testing, you know what we're talking about!
- Superior analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative. Data-driven. You have excellent Excel skills and can do post-promo analysis on how well a partnership went with your eyes closed.
- Flexible. You are able to travel weekly to your market to get things running. You'’e open to assignments to different cities.
- Partnership, field, experiential, content marketing experience.
- Sales and business development experience.
- A degree in marketing or business is a plus, but not required.
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment and adopt a generalist do-what-it-takes mindset. Startup "I bust my ass because I love it" approach
- Advanced level of English. Spanish a plus.
Benefícios e Vantagens
- Pacote de remuneração competitivo
- Ambiente divertido e descontraído (com bolo e cerveja toda sexta-feira)
- Seguros médico, odontológico e de vida
- Desconto para usar o melhor app de mobilidade do Brasil!