Descrição da Vaga
Program SaVIE (VIE of Sanofi) is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since the VIE Program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide. Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Controlling Transformation Officer - VIE Contract (W/M)
As Project PMO, works with Controlling Stream Leads and Consultants to implement the identified SPRINTS.
* Manage and Report the Project status and escalate issues and delays to the Steering Committee
* Actively work on implementing selected Project Streams
* Manage the Project Change Management involving Finance and Non Finance stakeholders at country and region level
* Write SOPs (Standard Operation Procedures) and build Training Materials
* Lead the validation process, ensuring quality of the deliveries
* Identify new initiatives
- Previous work experience as a Project Manager / PMO or similar role
- Master Degree in Business Management, Engineering, Economy, Commerce or related field
- Transversal, with solid organizational skills, including multitasking, prioritisation and time-management
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Power Point and MS Excel
- Data-driven and analytical
- Leadership Skills, excellent presentation and written communication skills
- Very good English in oral and writing; Spanish or Portuguese or French language skills are desirable but not mandatory
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Sanofi, Empowering Life