Descrição da Vaga
Who You'll Work With
You will be based in our São Paulo office and you'll work on matters in Latin America under the supervision and guidance of the Associate General Counsel Latin America.
What You'll Do
You will draft, review, and negotiate a variety of contracts, including data licensing, software licensing, and technology services agreements.
You’ll provide counsel on issues regarding intellectual property matters, privacy and data security. You’ll also create, update, and distribute standard contracts and related documentation in accordance with the firm´s policies and procedures and help monitor and track contract flow volume.
Additionally, you’ll help coordinate the implementation of risk management steps recommended by Firm Legal, Tax, Finance, Human Resources, and External Relations. Additionally, you will support our firm leaders, including consulting teams, IT, Finance, Human Resources and Knowledge, in business discussions and managing relationships with clients and vendors.
- Law degree from a well-respected university
- Minimum 4 years of experience as an intellectual property lawyer and minimum 5 years of experience as a lawyer
- Demonstrated ability to draft, revise, and negotiate commercial contracts
- Excellent speaking, writing and negotiating skills in Portuguese and English
- Spanish skills would be advantageous
- Worked in a multinational environment supporting multiple jurisdictions and legal counsels
- Ability to function independently, with moderate supervision, and awareness of when to involve a senior attorney
- Organizational Structure