Descrição da Vaga
A digital sales role, focused on maintaining a SaaS Extension rate and revenue base for high velocity IBM
clients. Manages an assigned group of customers and provides support, as part of a pooled team, for
broader IBM SaaS Extensions/Expansion as needed.
Measures of Success:
Measurements are recurring revenue, contract extensions (CE), and Contract Extension Rates (CER)
* Exceed target goals by protecting recurring revenue, improving extension rates, reducing churn and expanding revenue.
* Act as the point of contact for assigned clients around extensions, overages, etc… working closely with sales, finance and pricing
* Ensure clients have access to the right success Activities; onboarding programs, training, services, support, events etc..
* Hold regular and effective communication with the client via email, phone, social media etc.
* Defend the client base from competition, demonstrate effective use of heat maps, sales plays, and client health tools.
* Maintain client reference-ability and high participation in IBM events (client councils, industry events etc..)
* Maintain high productivity by proactively engaging the renewable book of business, addressing potential client sat issues and leveraging resources (e.g. up-line and cross functional management) to help remove roadblocks
* Ensure all clients are leveraging all available programs such as : annual upfront billing, auto renew, credit card etc…
* Foster collaboration and provide support to the extended IBM sales team to be responsive on SaaS extension questions / issues.
* Maintain sales hygiene with accurate and timely forecasting.