Descrição da Vaga
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
About the Role
The Learning Central Team is looking for a Learning Manager with focus in continuous improvement, who is driven and committed to develop and design learning initiatives of processes optimization through TNA, lean practices, Six Sigma or any other continuous improvement theory.
The perfect candidate is a multifaceted person who has a combination of 3 main fields: strong knowledge and background in adult learning, quality assurance, and process improvement. The person in this role will be involved in all aspects of our learning solutions including training content creation, facilitating, program design, development, delivery, and evaluation.
What You'll Do
- Implement modifications of training materials, including the integration of Quality learnings as necessary to ensure continuous improvement
- Conducts training needs assessments
- Actively assess knowledge, skill, behavioral gaps of establish learning curriculas and creatively develop learning focus action plans to tackle process issues
- Works with Quality assurance and process improvement teams to construct high quality micro-learning initiatives, elearning modules or ILC trainings to continuously improve employee performance
- Identifies the target audience, the learning objectives, training materials needed, and assessment to gauge the learner's understanding and the level of mastery of the performance objectives
- Creates training design consistent with adult learning theory that effectively conveys key information and achieves learning objectives
- Identifies best instructional design techniques/modality to ensure maximum learner retention
- Establishes rollout strategy/training plan
- Measures the effectiveness of the training by reviewing learner feedback and testing data, addresses gaps as needed
- Builds and maintains strong partnerships with Quality assurance and business enablement teams and members of the project team based on a shared commitment to achieving business results
- Manages all aspects of training projects through the ADDIE or SAM process
- As owner of continuous improvement in the L&D; Team you need to keep a strong track of all continuous initiatives and proven results in the business
- Updates training content, as needed, in a timely manner to reflect business changes
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's Degree in business Administration or relevant learning program
- 3 - 5 years of work experience with at least 2 years in Learning & Development, but we will consider candidates with less experience if they meet our other requirements.
- 1 - 3 years of experience leading business improvement process (responsible and-or accountable), but we will consider candidates with less experience if they meet our other requirements.
- Experience using modern Operational Excellence and Continuous Improvement methods (LEAN, TPS, SQDCI, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently under conditions of multiple deadlines and changing
Bonus Points If
- Formal knowledge of instructional design and curriculum management Instructional Design
- Customer Service industry experience
- Experience with business incubation and start-ups