Descrição da Vaga
Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell's team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Dell is seeking a Content Management Lead to help on pushing the limits of Dells online platform. This position will work in conjunction with the business (online and offline teams) to maximize their online presence. Additionally, the Content Management team member will represent regions, segments, and functional teams to provide consultant work and/or actual delivery of capabilities.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Tracking deployment KPIs and keeping status dashboards updated
- Responsible for identifying cross track process/training/documentation improvements
- Assisting the project lead in determining timelines
- Assisting operations team members by answering questions and providing support
- Responsible for the day to day updates in CMS/CS required to support the content/features/functionality being deployed to dell.com
- Responsible for supporting updates in any environment (SIT/WIP) should a track lead need content setup assistance
- Logging and communicating defects/issues/training issues encountered as part of the content set up for deployment
- Responsible for identifying automation opportunities
- Subject matter expert on the content set up for new features/functionality.
- Responsible for troubleshooting issues that may arise and reporting back RCAs
- Work in partnership with a global team of experts in Adobe Target tool, front-end developers, designers and web analytics experts to implement optimization (A/B) tests in Dell.com
- Support the leadership team by leading projects and/or executing tasks in areas such as: process improvements, team metrics collection and reporting, team trainings, stakeholder management and more
- Set up A/B tests in Adobe Target tool and review them prior to launch, to ensure no defects are introduced into the website
- Help extended Development and Quality teams troubleshoot issues in A/B tests and drive them to resolution
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, Advertising, Marketing or Digital Communication;
- Extremely strong English language skills; Spanish, or any other language proficiency is a plus;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and consistently demonstrate a positive team attitude;
- Good working knowledge and ability utilizing systems, tools and procedures to accomplish job;
- Experience with developing, designing or testing Responsive Websites
- Strong analytical skills (quantitative and abstract problem-solving);
- Willingness to learn on the job and exceptional attention to detail;
- Experience at activities and processes coordination,
- Analytical knowledge to identify, overcome or gain alignment and movement on roadblocks
- Advanced knowledge of functional areas: CMS, Product, Brand, etc.
Dell Brazil believes in Diversity. People with disabilities are very welcome.