Descrição da Vaga
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role
As a Support Content Strategist, you'll flex your talents in project management, process design, content strategy, data analysis, and relationship building to impact team goals
What You'll do
- Develop subject matter expertise in our support content ecosystem
- Define and communicate best practices for creating and managing support content
- Collaborate with product teams, internal Community Operations stakeholders, and operations teams to develop tools and processes to develop content
- Design and run experiments to help improve the quality and efficiency of Uber support content
- Benchmark existing content strategies against industry standards and best practices, and get creative about potential new ones!
- Work closely with regional stakeholders and support content leads to address regional needs
- Guide content audits, rewrites, and requests from internal stakeholders
- Partner with fellow Support Content Strategists and other stakeholders to set team goals
What You'll need
- A minimum of 3 years of experience is expected, but we will consider candidates with less experience if they meet our other requirements
- Bachelor's degree
- Relevant content management experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Comfort working with numbers and spreadsheets
- Highly organized and process oriented
- A good understanding of the correct tone for any given situation and craft content that resonates as a result
Bonus Points if
- Writing and editing content for a regional audience
- Developing tone and style guidelines
- Localization experience
- Working with content management systems (CMSs)
- Knowledge management experience
- Working with or within a customer service organization
About the Team
Uber's Support Content team manages and optimizes user and agent facing support materials like help.uber.com and internal knowledge base articles. We develop tools and processes supporting content creation and localization. In addition, we define how support content fits into the goals of Uber's larger customer support organization, Community Operations.