Descrição da Vaga
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world's favorite brands.
Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. While Mondelez International is new, the company's brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which its products are marketed.
As the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelez International is a global snacks powerhouse with billion in revenues and operations in more than 80 countries. More than 80 percent of our revenues are generated outside North America. Our brand portfolio includes such well-known brands as Oreo, Trident, Cadbury, LU, Toblerone, Halls and Milka. For more information, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com / and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
Are you fascinated by our delicious business around the Globe? Are you excited about Change?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join with us! Mondelez International is looking for: Consumer Science - Scientist I
Provide Consumer Science related support to Mondelēz global legal entities, per service agreements. This includes the global BEVERAGE category support for LA region but may also include support to other regions as organization priorities dictate.
The role contributes to the planning and implementation of assigned research programs/projects that lead to actionable business results.
The role requires the jobholder to work under direct supervision of manager to lead practical work including discrimination and descriptive analysis and demonstrates mastery of basic scientific consumer science skills. The jobholder applies fundamental understanding to analysis and reporting of results. The jobholder must properly apply technical/practical training in completing assignments and deliver against commitments. The jobholder interacts mainly with other CS colleagues and may supervise technicians and/or temporary staff while completing assignments.
- Partnering with more experienced colleagues within the Consumer Science team as required, to deliver first-class project guidance.
- Complete assignments while contributing to producing good quality/actionable data and analyzing results.
- May manage descriptive panels, taking on administrative duties such as recruitment, general training, screening, administration (including disciplinary matters), panel performance checks on data, presenting feedback on performance to panelists.
- Assist in completing consumer research both qualitative and quantitative including preparing scorecards, kitchen/serving procedures, serving orders, data analysis and interpretation of results.
- Assist in reporting/presenting of findings, contributing to the decision making process.
- Work with colleagues and the Consumer Science management team to prioritize workload.
- Contribute to CS Team goals by participating on teams where new methodologies and capability are evaluated, proposed and implemented.
- Contribute to efficient and safe running of the sensory laboratory, including maintenance of the quality system, ensuring that procedures are followed properly and highest standards of work and environment, health and safety are maintained.
- Ensure two-way communication between yourself and other team members.
- Develop knowledge and expertise in relevant category
The Success Candidate Will be:
- Educated to at least degree level in a scientific subject and/or appropriate postgraduate qualifications.
- * Basic working knowledge of statistical theory
- Prior practical work in a scientific discipline, sensory and consumer science
- Proven knowledge in Quantitative Consumer tests: Central Location Tests, i Home Use Test and Qualitative Consumer Tests: Focus Group, Discussion Group
- Demonstrable competence in primary software applications (Word Processing, Spread sheets, Presentations etc.)
- Demonstrates competence in the use of the internet /intranet sites
- Knowledge of Discrimination & Descriptive Analysis tools and techniques
- Project management experience
- Interest in Food
- Team work
- Adherence to time scales
- Ability to learn on the job
- Organizing and prioritizing duties
- Basic written and verbal communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity
- Demonstration of proactivity
- Ability to generate a logical thought process
- With manager support can communicate findings and draw conclusions
- English required, Spanish preferred
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!