Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 163775
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 70%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
To address customer requirements in Consumer Industries (Retail and Consumer Products). As SAP Consultant, will have to support current and upcoming SAP projects as well as key customers on their implementations of innovation products, mainly in S/4 HANA. Build competencies to deliver S4Hana Solutions to Customers.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Certifications in Retail Industry or S/4HANA
- Knowledge of Retail and/or Consumer Products
- Knowledge in solutions to address the need for cost sensitive Retail/Consumer Products operations versus supporting innovation in the age of digital transformation
- Knowledge in the different S/4 HANA transition scenarios and limitations while deploying on cloud and on premise
- Stays abreast with newest S/4 HANA Retail developments driving the Digital Transformation as well as the new Retail regulation trends and changes; uses this knowledge in order to drive the SAP innovation story with customer engagements
- Design Thinking / Digital Strategy / Digital Transformation / S/4 HANA Strategy
- Retail/Consumer Products Business Process Knowledge
- As Is and To-Be Retail Processes Architecture
- SAP Activate / SAP Solution Manager 7.2
- Well-developed customer focus
- Good Presentation, Negotiation and Communication skills
- Ready to travel for assignments (short term and long term)
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY AND TASKS
- Acts as a Trusted Advisor to the customer’s Retail department, covering the entire company of a big/complex, multinational Retail Processes end-to-end.
- Define the best S4HANA Retail/Consumer Products strategy for customers, either new installation, conversion depending on the requirements and complexity of customer environment. Support consulting and license presales opportunities. Architect solution/implementation approach (Requirements, Scope, Estimation)
- Defines the strategic, conceptual and technical boundaries for the design of the Retail/Consumer Products processes, supporting the accounting principles and localizations required by the customer. Able to address the organization as well as the procedures of customers’ Retail departments with a focus on high efficiency, stability and performance.
- Understands the as-is situation and goals of a customer holistically, able to translate it into an adequate Retail roadmap design (processes, applications, systems, S4HANA new functionality, new implementation, migration and conversion) as well as the appropriate operating concept based on SAP’s offerings, with a clear focus on Customer Success and Retail Innovations.
- Develops and executes Innovation Roadmaps for customers, designs business processes with the customer and feeds them into the IT implementation. Helps customers to implement a state-of-the-art S4HANA Retail/Consumer Products Innovation Roadmap.
- Takes a step back if required and re-defines the concept to come to the best solution (agility in solution design)
- Clarifies existing expectations with customer’s Retail/Consumer Products technical / operations experts and stakeholders; creates an approach which integrates diverse points of views and which drives success from a Retail operation perspective. Collaborates with customer and SAP teams for the best possible implementation and best digital transformation.
- Be actively involved in the definition, preparation, conception, realization and Go Live of S/4 HANA implementation projects
- Collaborates and co-innovates with the Retail/Consumer Products development teams and Fiori development team
Experience in SAP, full life cycle SAP implementations at Consumer Products and/or Retail Industries.
- University degree
- Experience in Retail and/or Consumer Products areas
- Fluency in English and Spanish is a plus
Up to 75%
Spanish - Fluent in both spoken and written Spanish
English – Fluent in both spoken and written English (Mandatory)
Portuguese – supposed as native
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: ERP, Consulting, Developer, SAP, Cloud, Technology