Descrição da Vaga
We are looking for Instructional Designers to design and develop learning contents and experiences to be part of TD&L (Talent Development & Learning) practice. The goal is to facilitate learners in acquiring knowledge, skills and competencies in an effective and appealing manner.
* Analyze a client situation to define and propose a learning strategy.
* Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances retention, skill building and knowledge transfer.
* Work with subject matter experts (SME) and identify target audience’s training needs.
* Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners and learning contexts.
* Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface and the finished product in different formats (ILT, WBT, etc.)
* Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games, etc.)
* Apply tested instructional design theories, practice and methods.
* Decide on the criteria to be used to effectively impact learner’s performance and develop assessment instruments.
- Proven working experience in instructional design
- Advanced student or University degree in Communications, Education, Languages or related fields (i.e. Social Communications, Social Sciences, Psychology, Teaching)
- Strong MS Office skills
- Strong oral and written English skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills – including flexibility, proactivity, autonomy, learning on the fly, creativity and teamwork
- Experience in customer service
- Strong attention to detail, client-focus and quality
- Availability to travel
- Experience / ability to work with local and virtual teams
- Oral and written Spanish skills (desirable)
- Working knowledge of Design and Learning tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Captivate, Articulate Storyline, etc.) (desirable)
This opportunity is extended to all disabled people. Please could you mention the type of disability on the curriculum and if you need some special feature to develop their work. Accenture does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion, color, sex, age, physical or mental disability is not crippling to the function, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identify or expression , or any other reason prohibited by local law.