Descrição da Vaga
Service Client Relationship
Why this role matters
The role holder is accountable for a single large or multiple medium sized
customer contracts; and/or leads, manages and develops a team of service
managers, across multiple contracts. Can also operate as part of a wider team
supporting a larger contract. Responsible for leading a virtual/matrix team to
deliver contractual service targets, manage cost reduction, drive service
improvement activities and improves customer satisfaction and loyalty. Builds
mid to senior level relationships within the customer organisation and owns
the overall service relationship on behalf of BT.
What you’ll be doing
- Develops, maintains and improves the customer relationship for one or a small number of strategically important customers, with regular reviews at a peer level, (as required by the customer).
- Delivers contractual SLA performance, resolves customer contractual issues and continually improves customer satisfaction.
- Capitalises on all opportunities to improve the overall customer experience and to own the overall service relationship on behalf of BT at mid to senior level within the customer business base.
- Possess an in-depth working knowledge of the customer’s business and understand the competition environment.
- Responsible for managing the BT service costs for own managed contracts, which have dedicated resources.
- Creates and drives change within the business via service improvement and cost reduction plans.
- Provides stakeholder management within BT, customer and/or third party supplier’s organisations.
- Creates value, acts as a trusted advisor, manages expectations and can negotiate mutually beneficial outcomes and resolve conflict.
- Owns and resolves escalations within BT, customer and/or third party.
- Influences business decisions and outcomes at peer to senior management level.
- Manages virtual teams of experts/specialists.
- Supports sales activities such as bids, by assisting in setting SLA’s for new contracts and by providing service information as required.
- May have line responsibility for a number of managers, sometimes across country boundaries.
To deliver effectively on all aspects of their contributions to BT business (regardless of whether or not it’s directly related to Service Management).
*We’ll also need to see these on your CV:*
Qualified to further education level, or equivalent professional qualifications or experience.
Proven ability to manage customer relationships at both peer and senior management levels.
Qualified to at least ITIL v3 Foundation level.
Good _knowledge and experience in managing customer contracts and
building relationships with customers._
Proven track record in delivering performance and improving service. __
Experienced in managing virtual/matrix teams, driving change and reducing
Proven ability to build good relationships with customers and BT’s operational
Proven experience in driving and managing virtual teams.
Good knowledge of BT products and services
Good knowledge of customer’s IT systems and applications, domestically and/or
Ability to analyse data and manage operating costs.
Ability to execute service improvement plans and deliver results.
Strong people and project management skills.
Working knowledge and understanding of billing and financial management.
Job function: Service Client Relationship/ Account Management
Working pattern: Standard
Closing date: Ongoing