Descrição da Vaga
Line of Service
Advisory - People and Organisation
Job Description & Summary
A career in our People Strategy practice, within People and Organisation services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients reset their talent strategies and deliver extraordinary business results through their people. We focus on evaluating and managing their unique challenges so our clients can maximise their return on the overall investment in human capital. You'll gain a tremendous depth of expertise in all aspects of human capital, including creating sustainable value through people culture and change, designing compensation and retirement strategies, and improving human capital operations.
Our team helps organisations realise their business strategy and objectives through their people. As part of the team, you'll help our clients diagnose their current organisational landscape and people strategy, map a workforce lifecycle and build an engagement story to bring the strategy to life, and implement the supporting infrastructure to ensure that our clients' business strategy remains aligned and the organisation is engaged with the people strategy.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above
* Train and lead staff
* Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
* Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
* Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
* Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
* Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
Profissional atuará como ponto focal na execução de projetos de diagnóstico, desenvolvimento e reestruturação organizacional, modelos de governança e gestão, Change Management e outras praticas alinhadas ao "Workforce of the Future".
* Superior completo
* Inglês avançado
* Experiência em projetos de RH
* Experiência em Gestão de pessoas, Design Thinking e People Analytics serão considerados diferenciais
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required: Bachelor Degree
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date