Descrição da Vaga
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company
If you like to take challenges and be part of a company that is working to change the future of energy management in the world, come join our Energy & Sustainability Services area as a Sr Technical Consultant. You will have the opportunity to manage and execute different kind of local and global projects, focused in automation and energy efficiency!
What do you get to do in this position?
- Most responsibilities described below will be in the context of regional or global energy efficiency programs
- Interact with customers (services companies and industries) to help them executing their energy efficiency actions. These interactions can be either in the sales process in support of a sales professional or in the execution process (which may include some commercial conversations as well)
- Perform remote energy consumption analyses for services companies (retail, telecom, ) and industries, in order to identify energy consumption reduction opportunities
- Perform on-site assessments (audits), with two basic goals:
- Identify and qualify Energy Conservation Measures
- Establish connection with contractors or non SE solution providers (Steam / Compressed Air / Refrigeration / Air Conditioning systems) in order to reach and build up technical / commercial solution
- Perform meters GAP analysis to identify requirements of investment in the metering and information system of the client
- Design energy conservation measures to achieve the savings identified, develop technical and commercial proposals, and present them to customers
- During project execution phase, perform the solution programming (if SE solution), and the detailed design on dedicated software
- Perform Power Quality Analyses and report with recommended deployment, as result of it´s analyses.
- Coordination of energy efficiency projects including collaboration with clients, and internal stakeholders
This job might be for you if you have:
- English: Fluent – Mandatory
- Spanish: Intermediary – at least
- MS projects
- Visio / AutoCAD
- Nice have: know SE solutions like:
- Building Advisor
- Power monitoring expert
- Altivar – VSD
- Schneider Electric Power Meters
- Schneider Electric PLC product family
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
In our global Ecosystem, we collaborate with the largest Partner, Integrator and Developer Community on our Open Platform to deliver real-time control and operational efficiency.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.