Descrição da Vaga
Accenture is a global professional services company and provides consulting services in digital, technology and operations.
We are currently providing design, engineering, deployment & support services for enterprise level 802.11 wireless RF networks for one of our Fortune 50 companies. Due to global expansion of our client base, we are seeking a WLAN L2 or L3 Engineer to join our team and help establish a best of breed wireless solution for our customers. The right candidate will have a passion for designing, deploying, supporting and monitoring Wireless technologies in addition to someone who enjoys process improvement and collaborative thinking.
Current focus / customer base in the Pharmaceutical industry.
Particular need for a full-time candidate to perform day to day WLAN services in a professional environment.
L2/L3 Wireless LAN Engineer
**Primary responsibilities include:
* Process complex service request and troubleshoot wireless incidents. Respond to routing and switching configuration problems, wireless coverage/performance issues, infrastructure outages, etc.
* Utilize IT Service Management tools such as ServiceNow and Remedy to track and resolve support requests.
* Manage and contribute to wireless support knowledge database. Document lessons learned and known support issues. Participate in root cause analysis studies.
* Work with third party vendors including network carrier and cabling vendors to remediate wireless outages.
* Take part in weekly meetings to review issues and project status.
**Technical skills required:
* Enterprise level network experience supporting Cisco wired and wireless technologies including Cisco routers, switches, controllers, and access points.
* CCIE/CCNP certification and/or relevant WLAN certification.
* Strong understanding of the capabilities of common network infrastructure.
* Strong understanding of WLAN technologies and their common deployment methods.
* Proficient with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac wireless networking, encryption, authentication, design and configuration
* Strong knowledge of Cisco autonomous and lightweight wireless architectures
* Strong knowledge of TCP/IP
* Skilled at network troubleshooting. Able to identify and collect information necessary to resolve a reported issue.
* Strong knowledge of configuration, show commands and debug commands associated with common Cisco equipment.
* Ability to do network troubleshooting and analyze packet level data
* Experience configuring and/or supporting Cisco wireless lightweight technologies.
* Experience with monitoring tools.
* Experience with wireless tools such as Wavelink Avalanche and AirMagnet a plus.
* Experience with IT Service Management tools such as Remedy and ServiceNow a plus.
* Experience supporting barcode scanners such as LXE, Intermec, Symbol, and Motorola a plus.
* Understanding of MDM systems including Wavelink Avalanche, Soti MobiControl and AirWatch is a plus.
* Understanding of client/server systems a plus.
* Ability to use reference materials such as user manuals, search results, and vendor support to install products or solve problems not experienced before
**Soft skills required:
* Degree in Computer Engineering, related field.
* Excellent English communication skills including written and verbal.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Visio
* Ability to take complex technical problems and organize them into actionable tasks.
* Ability to think and take correction action with limited direction.
* Experience working out of a queue for support issues and complex service request through to completion.
* Adaptable to new environments and assignments.
* Logical reasoning and troubleshooting skills.
**Other capabilities should include:
* Ability to work occasional weekends /off-hours to resolve issues.
* Willingness to participate in training sessions and team meetings.
This opportunity is extended to all disabled people. Please could you mention the type of disability on the curriculum and if you need some special feature to develop their work. Accenture does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion, color, sex, age, physical or mental disability is not crippling to the function, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identify or expression, or any other reason prohibited by local law.