Descrição da Vaga
MicroStrategy Consultants empower customers to make more informed decisions by providing timely, relevant, and accurate answers to their business questions. To achieve this mission, Consultants work to understand business needs and technical requirements, and design and implement high value solutions in the MicroStrategy platform. MicroStrategy Consultants are an integral part of the world's largest staff of MicroStrategy Certified Engineers and leverage knowledge and best practices across our global team for customer success. MicroStrategy Professional Services' Career Path provides growth opportunities at all levels within the organization. The Associate Consultant position is an entry level position focusing on the rapid acquisition and application of new knowledge through a variety of customer project assignments.
Job activities (include but not limited to):
* Delivers billable consulting services.
* Efforts may be directed toward various MicroStrategy and / or supporting products and services
* Ensures a solid understanding of business objectives associated with projects and/or programs to which he or she is assigned.
* Connects project outcomes with customers' overall vision and MicroStrategy account strategy.
* Develops technical competence of MicroStrategy products with a focus on implementation.
* Develops an understanding of the project life cycle and begins to develop associated customer skills
* Seeks opportunities through project work to develop rapport and working relationship with external customers, with supervision.
* Communicates effectively with team members both internally and with customers.
* May participate in business development activities with guidance.
* Follows methodology for well-defined work.
* Leverages MicroStrategy best practices for service delivery.
* Observes and understands the dynamics of influence, internally and externally with customers.
* Works within an internal sphere of influence typically bounded by project or regional activities.
* Supports the team taking ideas from concept through full deployment.
* Develops an awareness of the competitive landscape including key differentiators and competitive positioning.
* Actively participates in internal knowledge-sharing forums.
Required Experience and Skills:
* Motivation, Innovation, Passion, Integrity, Teamwork, Customer-Focus.
You should also bring the following:
* Bachelors or equivalent degree in a business, technical, or related field
* Related BI-Consulting experience, experience with MicroStrategy preferred
* Commitment to personal and professional growth
* Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and business requirements
* Programming (i.e. ETL in PL/SQL packages) or systems development experience preferred
* Fluent oral and written communication skills in English and Portuguese.
* Ability to work effectively independently as well as in a team environment
* Flexibility to travel; Staffing to local projects wherever possible