Descrição da Vaga
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
The Consultant will work as part of a client delivery team to create and implement advisory or advisory and technology solutions to improve financial, operational, clinical or patient safety outcomes within healthcare provider institutions. The Consultant will own and personally deliver pieces of the overall client engagement while learn and is part of the consulting manager team.
* Independently collect, validate, analyze and synthesize data to support engagement objectives.
* Plan and complete assigned work within the engagement with high quality on time and on budget. May lead on smaller client projects.
* As appropriate, advise client and internal stakeholders, consulting manager on recommended actions
* Support and prepare succinct, clear and insightful and influential executive-level presentations and reports
* Managing internal databases.
* Proactively identify client needs and assist in developing solutions, this may include helping to identify business development/upsell opportunities within the client.
* Organizing and maintaining work papers.
* Facilitate effective, cross-functional working sessions with clients and GEHC stakeholders.
* Establish credibility and develop relationships with mid-level client managers.
* Serve as a professional representative of GE Healthcare in all public and client settings.
* Developing expertise in multiple solution areas/practices
* Participates in Knowledge Management activities as directed.
* Bachelor’s Degree
* 2+ years of experience in either advisory services/consulting or performance improvement in a healthcare setting
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel and Power Point
* Proficiency in data analytics tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Spotfire or Qlik View
* Ability to travel at least 70%
* Language proficiency in Portuguese and English. Spanish is a plus.
* Awareness and understanding of the Healthcare industry and major trends in the geography in which client projects are delivered.
* Demonstrated data mining and analytical skills
* Ability to create impactful client facing communications and presentations
* Demonstrated experience in driving change using Change Management tools
* Demonstrated experience in LEAN or Six Sigma tools
* Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
* Excellent written and oral communication skills with demonstrated experience speaking and writing clearly and convincingly
* Demonstrated business acumen and analytical skills
* Dependable: able to work independently and consistently meet or exceed performance expectations.
* Adaptable: able to adjust work and communication style based on situational needs.
* Demonstrate an aptitude for critical thinking to included evaluation of ideas and synthesizing information into insights.
* Proven ability to accomplish large volume of high quality work under pressure.
* Awareness and understanding of hospital workflows or have worked within a hospital department.
* Awareness, understanding, and experience of patient access/revenue cycle workflows.