Descrição da Vaga
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers.
Avanade has 27,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
The Consultant, Field Marketing works with field marketing professionals to support various marketing campaigns and initiatives. The work may involve different geographic areas or business lines, and includes contributing to marketing programs around awareness, relationship building, and demand-generation. This role assists marketing professionals in planning and executing marketing strategies to support business development, increased sales volume, and client retention.
• 3+ years marketing experience, preferable in IT/Services industry
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related discipline
• Experience in the marketing profession (e.g., online, direct mail, telemarketing, web-based, digital, etc.)
• Some knowledge of consulting services industry
• Experience interacting directly with customers in a marketing capacity is a plus
• Knowledge of Microsoft enterprise technologies, including Microsoft Office
• Strong communication and influencing skills
• Knowledge of developing and implementing marketing campaigns
Required Certifications English - Intermediate or advanced
Key Responsibilities • Supports planning and implementation of local market awareness, account-based marketing, lead generation and customer marketing initiatives
• Monitors and makes ongoing adjustments to marketing campaigns and activities to help keep them aligned with Global and/or Area marketing campaigns
• Supports specific programs (events, campaigns, social media/social business) that facilitate long term relationship building and cross-selling
• Supports customer evidence process by working with business development to identify new wins, public references, and case studies, and to develop content and acquire approvals
• Provides guidance and direction to support local programs – driving account research, telemarketing, events or other lead generation initiatives
• Adheres to marketing policies and practices at different levels and geographies that are relevant to the current project
• Works with the field marketing manager to define metrics and analyze them to track marketing campaign effectiveness and recommends strategy adjustment where necessary
Scope of work & additional details
• Successfully support on plan, develop and execute of Blueprint Campaign in Brazil, in cooperation with MU, Sales and agencies, localizing assets to leverage our message by a multi-tactic approach: video, infographic, PoV, whitepaper, social media, events, site, e-DM.
• Through the advantage of Po3 keep and improve the Alliance in Brazil, to generate more value to our offerings and focused in leverage the Po3 relationship aligned with the industries. To communicate win wires/public references and success histories to partners and to stablish recurrent points of contact and alliance activities.
• Realize $ cost savings by rationalizing current vendor list for creative and services, working with Procurement team to always find the best vendor
• Always seek the best suppliers in a matter of cost and benefit, accompany the Marketing budget available and follow the arrival of invoices and make the monthly accrual with the financial team on time
• To contribute to leverage the messages about Imagine 2020 internally and supporting HR Engagement activities. To help Recruitment team to communicate about Avanade in external communities to improve our Recruitment Marketing
Requisition ID - 46313
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.