Descrição da Vaga
**About DuPont Sustainable Solutions
DuPont Sustainable Solutions (DSS), a DowDuPont Specialty Products Division business, is a leading provider of world-class operations management consulting services to help organizations transform and optimize their processes, technologies and capabilities. DSS is committed to improving the safety, productivity and sustainability of organizations around the world. Additional information is available at: www.sustainablesolutions.dupont.com.
We celebrate the diversity of thoughts and experiences and are convinced that our inclusive and collaborative culture strengthens and enriches our organization. Our purpose is to encourage all people, in their uniqueness, to freely share their thoughts and ideas, helping to find innovative solutions to solve the biggest challenges in the world.
Our business DuPont Sustainable Solutions is looking for a Consultant to deliver client engagements that identify, design, and implement effective solutions to produce a lasting impact for clients
If you join our team, key activities may include **:
You will be expected to technically drive the direction of the engagement and help manage the team and long-term relationship with clients to deliver high performance. Beyond client project work, the Consultant will contribute to deliver presentations to executives, and creation of thought leadership (publications).
The ideal candidate must have a good communication and client management skills to maintain positive client relations and high client satisfaction levels. The candidate must be a self-starter, who is able to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment and must be driven to produce improvement initiatives both internally and with clients.
* Lead the execution of complex consulting engagements to ensure the project and deliverables meet or exceed the client's requirements and expectations and deliver superior value to clients. This entails:
o Help the structuring of the project activities and identifying resource requirements, in line with the scope and objectives of the engagement.
o Help oversee the overall quality of the project delivery.
o Help DSS Sr. Manager manage key stakeholders at Management and C-Level to ensure client's expectations are fully met.
o Proactively identifying issues and risks, examining alternatives, and pursuing the optimal course of actions to minimize adverse impact and maximize project success.
* Help managing and enhancing relationship with clients, with the objective of positioning the company as a trusted partner and identifying and pursuing additional business opportunities.
* Playing an active role in building the firm by:
o Participating and contributing to functional and/or industry networks with the aim of developing and sharing best practices.
**Some Qualifications that are expected for this role:
* Relevant experience in a consulting firm or in a similar position in the industry.
* Proven experience in complex business / operations transformation programs characterized by a high change management component.
* Good interpersonal and communication skills and ability to extensively interact with clients at all levels.
* Results-oriented approach and passion for continuous improvement.
* Previous experience in operational excellence or operational risk management programs in industrial clients will be a plus.
* BS Engineering or Business or equivalent, MBA or MS is a plus.2s
* Fluency in both written and spoken Portuguese, English and Spanish.
* Available to travel.