Descrição da Vaga
Communications Manager / Communications Partner
Sanofi Brazil Headquarters, Corporate Communications
The communications partner has a strategic role on elevating and protecting image & reputation for business units, towards internal & external audiences. Managing crisis and building strategic communications to support the business launches is key.
- Planning and executing the Corporate Communications Plan for Business Units
- Internal Communications: activities and campaigns to generate disease awareness; business content for internal channels; business content for leadership communication.
- External Communications: PR activities timeline comprehending portfolio communication and disease awareness; crises management whenever necessary; media training sessions; support to Market Access & Public Affairs strategy execution; social media (Sanofi official channels).
- Participating on Launch Excellence committees for the upcoming launches of the Business Units.
- Providing strategic communications consultancy for Marketing campaigns, assuring alignment with corporate positioning, mitigating image and reputations risks and bringing communications best practices.
Requirements & Qualifications
Communications degree (Journalism or Public Relations, preferentially); Business, Communications or Marketing MBA; fluent English; experience in Corporate Communications.
Terms of employment
Position for immediate start; working business hours; low travel frequency; has to be able to work closely to the teams from the Business Units, as a priority.
What makes this position unique?
Working as communications partner gives the professional the opportunity to develop a 360 Communications approach, due to responsibilities that comprehend all areas within Corporate Communications. It gives the professional also a deep business perception, due to close cooperation with marketing and business areas.
Benefits of working in this role
Working as communications partner gives the professional the possibility to develop in different areas from Communications: from Internal Communications to Image & Reputation and Crisis Management. It is also a position in which the professional will develop strategic thinking and capabilities focused on Public Affairs & Market Access, due to transversal projects.
ATENÇÃO AS FRASES ABAIXO
**A Sanofi é uma empresa que acredita em igualdade de oportunidades. Todas as nossas vagas consideram pessoas com deficiência e todos os candidatos qualificados serão considerados para nossas posições* *
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.