Descrição da Vaga
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
At Uber, providing amazing support that establishes trust for riders and driver partners-our community-is a core feature of our product experience. We invest in it and believe in providing the highest quality service executed in the most compelling, most efficient way. Community Support Representatives are all about helping and educating both riders and drivers. We help people resolve their issues and turn unhappy users into our most ardent evangelists. The right candidate is always looking for unique and exciting ways to solve problems with exceptional support and exceptional communication, ensuring that problems are resolved promptly while developing trustworthy relationships with our community.
What you'll do
- Deliver high-quality service across multiple support platforms (email, chat, phone)
- Be a passionate advocate for riders and drivers while answering any questions that come your way
- Show empathy to frustrated riders and drivers while solving problems and addressing unsatisfactory experiences
- Build loyalty among new users and get our early adopters to fall in love with Uber all over again
- Triage issues and escalate them when necessary
What you'll need
- Incredible empathy and understanding of both riders and driver partners alike. You will be a relentless advocate for Uber's users and are passionate about the community experience.
- Calm under pressure. You have superb organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks.
- Natural curiosity. You love learning how things work and you're always looking for ways to innovate. You enjoy testing different support strategies and tracking the results.
- Eloquence. You're eloquent and able to strike the perfect tone, whether you're explaining a new policy to riders or drivers, explaining the importance of certain complicated metrics, or responding to support issues over email.
- Passion. You love Uber. You are driven by helping others and being on the front-lines of a highly visible, fast-growing brand.
- Agility. You can move quickly with care. You embrace change and can absorb new information with ease.
- High proficiency using computers (typing, quickly navigating between various tools)
- Exceptional reading comprehension and writing skills. Must be able to connect what users are asking for with answers to their true issues.
- Passion for helping others and creating support experiences that exceed users' expectations.
- Portuguese language fluency required (written and verbal). English proficiency is a plus
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and find speedy resolutions.
- Skills for handling multiple issues at once to efficiently solve a large number of inquiries.
- Ability to work well in a team environment, contributing to a synergistic work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of users.
- Amenable to work time that will be shift based totalling 44 hours per week. Weekend and weekly evening shifts are required.
- To be an Uber evangelist - you care deeply about the product and getting others excited to ride and partner with Uber.
- A bachelor's degree or college experience preferred.
- Support experience in a high-volume environment, including service industries, retail, hospitality or other support environments.
- Familiarity with customer support tools such as Zendesk is a plus, but not required.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.