Descrição da Vaga
Loggi is connecting all of Brazil by reinventing logistics through technology and creating a brand new express delivery experience for customers.
Through a software-first approach, we have built a logistics network that generates economy, efficiency, and reliance. Our technology connects offices, restaurants, and e-commerce services to various transportation agents who work with agility in the Brazilian traffic, and who offer support to individuals who need to deliver products on a daily basis. All of this while also generating a positive impact on the lives of all the drivers registered on our platform.
We are looking for driver support analysts who are highly organized, friendly, write well and are very articulate.
Your main responsibilities will be giving drivers the support they need through Zendesk, on face-to-face meetings and by the phone. Your job is to step up the driver support to a new level, creating an interaction that is efficient, friendly and highly human-oriented.
Your main activities will be:
- Solving Zendesk tickets efficiently and in a friendly manner;
- Reporting drivers occurrences;
- Steping up our driver support - what can we do differently? What would make us faster and better?
- Have a Bachelor's degree
- Are proactive, analytical, entrepreneurial, ambitious, energetic
- Have some experience in customer support
- Are a people person
- Have good knowledge on tools such as Excel and Power Point
We will love it if you:
- Have worked in a marketplace company before
- Are interested in the startup business
- Have some experience in logistics
- Have worked with Zendesk before
- Freedom to think and explore
- Fun, laid-back environment in a fast paced startup
- Feedback, brainstorming, no bureaucracy, no bull****
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
Apply to this post! :)