Descrição da Vaga
Power Gas Power Systems
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Search for social networks, identifying social facts that may impact the project activities, as well as the company image.Continuously improve, capture and analyze appropriate social data / metrics, insights and best practicesCreate bridges of relationship with the local community, with on-site visits, identifying leaders, stressors and opportunities for engagement.
* Develop, manage and recommend appropriate community relationships.
* Serve as liaison of information between management and key community leaders and centers of influence, including effective responses to a wide variety of community relations issues.
* Serve on community boards and fundraisers.
* Achieve the proper charitable response to the community, keeping within budget and Corporate reporting requirements.
* Maintain an effective liaison with key government officials, both local and nationally, representing the business on important issues.
* Maintain awareness of key community issues and establish the level of company presence in community activities.
* Serve as company spokesperson for inquiries made by the local/community news media on a variety of matters.
* Ability to communicate the broader picture to the team.
* Use of basic influencing skills to deliver on assigned goals.
* Develops operational plan for own department.
* Operational contributions to plan of the larger unit.
* Develop a plan of action to mitigate mobilizations, such as media actions, community programs, and staff.
* Be the manager and interface of the local communication agency contracted to support the process.
* Together with the communication agency, identify local media (Radios, Newspapers, YouTubers, and others) that can be facilitators of our communication.
* Active and influential participation in the crisis management program.
* Experience working in communication, marketing and / or social responsibility
* Experience in crisis management
* Desirable to have knowledge and relationships with local journalists and influencers
* Desirable experience in relationships with local communities and social movements
* Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo / video / text), presentation and communication skills
* Knowledge of social analysis tools
* Adequate knowledge of web design, web development
* Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of the main marketing channels
* Positive attitude, detail and client oriented with good multitasking and ability
* Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video, or HTML) that creates meaningful connections and encourages community members and employees to act positively with our goals
* Create editorial calendars and distribution schedules
* Collaborate with other departments (customer relationships, suppliers, etc.) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
* Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
* Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
* Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
* Effective problem identification and solution skills.
* Proven analytical and organizational ability.