Descrição da Vaga
Power Water & Process Technologies
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Commercial Operations Cost Specialist will demonstrate leadership in supporting Sales Leaders and working with the Account Managers and Product Applications on product costing for preparing a commercial offer. In this role, the candidate will work with Sales, Technology and Support Teams (Sourcing, Supply Chain, Logistics, Finance, etc), calculating products costs and providing costing information for bids, existing contracts and new product implementation.
- Provide leadership as a primary contact to Sales Team for a number of sales related activities.
- Work closely with the Account Managers as a member of a Sales Team on major campaigns.
- Provide costing guidance to Product Applications and laboratory staff for new products and chemical applications.
- Perform costing analysis for existing contracts and new bids seeking increased market competitiveness solutions.
- Develop and maintain effective internal network (Product Management, Product Applications, Sourcing, Finance, Manufacturing, FAST, CSC, etc.).
- Understand how industrial manufacturing supply chain works and suggest changes in order to have lower product costs.
- Internal Bachelor’s degree on Engineering, Economics or Business Administration from an accredited university or college.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a sales, commercial finance, strategic sourcing or risk management position in a related industry.
- Cross functional leadership capabilities.
- Experience in working directly with commercial team members and supporting areas (Sourcing, Finance, Manufacturing, etc).
- Solid financial analysis skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Spanish and English.
- Team oriented: Ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams.
- MS Office package experienced, particularly with Excel.
- Knowledge of SAP ERP (preferred)
Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to work independently. Strong problem solving skills.