Descrição da Vaga
- Código da vaga WD159109
- Tipo da vaga Efetivo
- data de abertura 21/03/2018 17:13
- Área Marketing
- Localização Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro
- Escolaridade necessária Higher Education Complete (Brazil)
- Suporte na realocação Si
Suas Responsabilidades :
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is a world-leading pharmaceutical company with a mission to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. We employ 100,000 people in over 115 countries, and our work covers three main areas: Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare.
What will the programme be like?
The Future Leaders Programme suits graduates who want a career with real purpose. It's an accelerated development programme that equips graduates with the knowledge, skills and attributes to move quickly into senior positions at GSK. Participants benefit from a rich variety of structured training, individual mentoring, and opportunities to experience different aspects of the business. From the start, our challenging rotations will help you deliver the standards of excellence that we'd expect from a future leader.
What do I need to succeed?
Our Future Leaders need ambition, commercial awareness and a self-motivated, proactive approach. We're looking for clear, effective communicators who can quickly build a rapport with a wide range of people. It's also important that you can adapt to change and keep focused when the pressure is on. While you have the drive and confidence to trust your own judgement, you're a real team player who actively collaborates with others. In addition, you'll need an analytical mind, a talent for multi-tasking and the ability to influence others.
How do I apply?
Click the Apply Now button to submit your application today. You will then be requested to enter your personal information and then submit your responses to two questions about your interest and motivation to work for us.
Essential Programme Criteria
Before submitting your application, please ensure that you meet the essential criteria for the programme that you are applying to and that you provide this information accurately. Please note that if you do not meet the essential requirements of the programme, you may receive an automatic response, declining your application.
As part of our selection process we may ask you to complete between one and three online assessments. You will receive an email from us with a link to a personalised 'my assessment' homepage where you can access your first assessment. Please note, you will be given 72 hours from receipt of this email to complete your first assessment. If you don't complete the assessment within 72 hours, it will expire and your participation in our selection process will come to an end.
We would like to advise you to review your email daily to check whether you have been sent your first assessment.
Timeline & Assessment Process
We accept applications on an ongoing basis and will progress these according to the date that they were received. For this reason we encourage you to apply as early as possible. We cannot guarantee to accept your application once we have filled all of our positions.
It is expected that our Assessment Centres will run on May, 23rd.
If you require any reasonable adjustments during the application process, please contact email@example.com to discuss your requirements in confidence.
Por que VOCÊ? Suas Qualificações:
* Academic qualifications – applicants must be track for or have achieved a minimum grade of Engineering, Business Administration, Economics, Marketing and Communication in their undergraduate degree;
* Graduate candidates from Jul 2016 – Jul 2018;
* Great interest in leading broad types of projects in Latin America;
* Excellent organizational skills;
* Ability to work with tight deadlines, prioritize tasks and work with multi-functional teams;
* Demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks;
* Ability to build good relationships at all levels, with great communication skills;
* Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work independently as well as part of a Team;
* Fluent English (written and spoken);
* Right to work in Brazil;
* Flexibility in terms of location.
* Previous commercial experience or exposures through related internships or coursework in either the industry or university settings is preferred;
* Previous work experience in related Consumer Healthcare, Consumer Goods or Pharmaceutical industries, especially in Project Management or Marketing;
* Previous experience on Project Management is highly desirable;
* Knowledge of MS Project software;
* Demonstrated leadership experience through organizations and activities;
* Self-motivated and able to take responsibility;
* Methodical, accurate and consistent attention to detail;
* Fluency in Spanish is highly desirable.
Por que GSK? :
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
We have 3 global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products, including Sensodyne, CataflamPro, Trimedal, ENO and Sonrisal.
In over 150 countries and 300 years of history, our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies to bring differentiated high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our scientific and technical know-how and talented people.
As a GSK Employee, you will put our values and expectations at the heart of everything you do. You will have the courage to make decisions, taking the accountability for them, guided by our strategy, priorities and values of patient focus, respect for people, integrity and transparency.
Being a GSK employee allows you to challenge and to change by ensuring your development meet changing business needs. You will also enjoy to be part of a diverse team, getting inspired by our teamwork, our healthy and inclusive environment and specially by making the difference and playing an important role on the benefit of millions of patients and consumer worldwide.
Our inclusive workplace makes our employees feel engaged by the contribution they make, by affording them equal treatment regardless of actual or perceived characteristics. As so, when you apply for a job at GSK, it is not necessary to include on your resume information such as: race, color, ethnicity, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, origin, photographs or any other personal characteristics.
Find out what life at GSK is really like www.gsk.com
informações para contato
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Aviso Importante aos parceiros e consultorias:
A GSK não autoriza o uso dos dados desse site, sem que essa parceria seja firmada em contrato através da área de compras e RH. A obtenção de autorização prévia por escrito é uma condição a qualquer acordo (verbal ou escrita) entre a consultoria e a GSK. Na ausência de autorização por escrito as ações desenvolvidas pela consultorias ou parceiros devem ser considerada como tendo sido realizada sem o consentimento ou acordo contratual da GSK, isentando-a como responsável por quaisquer ações.