Descrição da Vaga
GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Global Operations
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
For participants in formal leadership training programs and/or participants in internships or co-ops that serve as a talent pipeline.
* A two-year program providing on the job experience with four six-month rotations within the commercial functions of GE
* Exposure to a number of businesses, products, and leaders
* World-class training in sales, leadership, and business skills. Program participants strengthen their commercial, business, and leadership skills by completing an intensive curriculum of classroom, hands-on, and online training.Program Benefits
* World-class CLP Program
* Personalized rotation planning with challenging assignments
* Formal mentoring and coaching by senior management
* Strong networking with diverse group of CLPs around the world
* Business depth within commercial functions of GE
* Preparation of contract documentation (sales contracts, specs, technical specs)Program ContentThroughout the two years duration of the program, the assignments will vary depending on business requirements and the off-program role objectives. However, the CLP can expect the following responsibilities at one point or another of the program:
* Development of competitive proposals and strategies, including risk mitigation and compliance, to support the Sales team in the region
* Understand local market dynamics
* Identification and management of commercial risks across the project scope
* Responsible for contract management, proposal development, risk and mitigation management
* Personal world-class training – online, hands-on, and in the Classroom
* Engineering , economics, business, marketing degree-Graduation date must be between June 2016 until June 2018· Academic excellence· Demonstrated sales/people skills and/or aptitude· Demonstrated interest in sales and the energy industry· The candidate must possess solid communication skills (both written and verbal)· Geographic mobility
* Relevant work permit or work authorization required· Demonstrated computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint· The candidate must be willing to work independently (after proper training) and be a self-starter-Work permit for Brazil
Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to influence others and lead small teams. Lead initiatives of moderate cope and impact. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously. Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability.