Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 164052
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 60%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Career Level: T2
Recruiter Name: Sofia Rieth
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
You can get a head start at SAP by joining the Center of Expertise. You can lay the foundation for a career in a highly professional environment that supports original thinking, rewards initiative and recognizes outstanding performance.
As CoE organization it is our task and responsibility to understand and proceed on the new business models and operational challenges of our:
* Active Embedded
* Enterprise Support
* Consulting projects
Under the umbrella of MaxAttention we provide the necessary methodology and content to drive the innovation agenda with continual redefining of requirements and industry business models.
Besides delivering innovations we engage pro-actively with our Premium Engagement and Enterprise Support customers using a holistic approach to analyze, understand and define action plans for customer’s situation. We support our customers in increasing the value they get out of their SAP Solution with reduced Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
Beside these, we resolve production down situations and escalations. By doing so we ensure customer satisfaction and success, secure maintenance revenue and protect the SAP brand.
Foundation is our extraordinary technical and application knowledge. We bring together engineering talents into a single, global delivery organization, the CoE - dedicated to the values and aspirations which unite us in order to deliver the desired outcome, whatever it takes. Our guiding principle, “Customer comes always first,” underpins everything that we do on a daily basis, ensuring that we operate to the highest possible engineering standards.
We are looking for candidates who are constantly seeking new challenges in a dynamic environment and for those who want to make a difference in how the world runs by working with some of the largest brands on the planet. We want candidates who want to expand their current knowledge a step further into the following categories:
* NW AS ABAP: Knows advance architecture and monitoring tools for SAP systems (Intermediate to Advance), he is excellent NW basis engineer.
* Upgrade and Migrations: Has executed or participated in at least 2-3 migration projects, he has experience with tools like SUM of DMO and SWPM.
* ASE DB Management, Optimization and Root Cause Analysis: Supporting our customers in doing upgrades, improving monitoring skills, executes complex Root Cause Analysis, Participates in global escalations with high critical financial systems in the Latin America. (Optional)
CoE reports to the Global Delivery Consulting are within SAP Business Digital Services with direct interaction of the Premium Embedded team working most of the time in customer’s offices.
CoE work in collaboration with high knowledge customer engineers or consulting partners.
CoE is a constant growing area within SAP driving innovation topics and working with the most challenging customers in the region. You will become expert of matter worldwide for your area of knowledge.
In detail a CoE Support Engineer alternately covers below roles and their tasks:
Service Delivery Role:
* Performs and leads overall analysis of situation at key accounts
* Identifies top issues in key account engagements
* Leads analysis of system landscape and technical issues
* Leads analysis of core business processes for all applications
* Leads analysis of system and application operation
* Delivery functional or technical tasks in MaxAttention projects
* Brings technical or application expert knowledge into the project
* Co-operates with the Focus Technical Quality Manager (TQM) to answer difficult functional or technical questions and executes concrete tasks
* Delivery Onsite & Remote services for MaxAttention, Active Embedded and Mission Critical
Support (escalations & task forces, MCS Backoffice) including Optimization, Assessment, Technical Integration/ Validation, Empowering trainings and workshops and Engineering Services
* Learns to deliver onsite services as functional expert for broad area of topics
* Delivers Expert Guided Implementation
* Analysis of functional gaps in ICC and developments to close gaps
* Takes over development tasks in projects or service development
* Delivers root cause analysis, provides solutions, and delivers services for specific fields / areas
Backoffice Role: Engagement Support:
* Understands customer requirements and coaches Embedded Support for planning single support services including identification of the needed skills and the size of the delivery ( for MaxAttention and Active Embedded customers)
* Contributes to the achievement of our COE quality and efficiency targets (including focus on remote share, QA of service delivery, reporting)
* Develops trainings, specifications and documentation; ensuring that the documentation is up-to-date for the respective area of expertise
- High Technology Experience
- General application knowledge
- Expert knowledge in development (ABAP) and SAP technology components (AS ABAP & HANA DB)
- Integrates seamless in project teams and takes an active expert role
- Executes different type of delivery activities and takes over back office functions
- Fulfills expert role in external or internal project teams
- Project Management skills
- Bachelors in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or similar
- 60% within LatinAmerica
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: ERP, SAP, Consulting, Engineer, Embedded, Technology, Engineering