Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 169984
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 50%
Career Status: Early Talent
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
CoE LA Area Activities
CoE Analytics Support consultants are engineers who can perform highly specialized remote and onsite services for LA overseas customers. Goal is to enable customers to implement and operate their SAP solutions at their maximum potential with optimal TCO and to manage their technical risks during solution implementation and operation.
* Provide first class remote and on-site support to our customers like;
* Solving technical problems;
* Optimization of solution operation;
* Improvement of system availability and stability;
* Onsite support in critical customer situations (going live, upgrade, etc.)
* Customer project evaluation and risk mitigation of implementation projects;
* Backoffice support for onsite service delivery;
* Increasing overall customer satisfaction;
* Act on Escalated customers to bring their businesses to normal operations;
* Reduce customer's TCO by Enterprise Support, ActiveEmbedded and MaxAttention Services.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Studying in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, or similar required.
- Experience with support, development, root cause analysis and problem solving
- Experience with System Administration in Windows & Linux OS platforms
- Troubleshooting experience of technical issues to diagnose and differentiate it between product and non-product issues
- Database Management System Administration, query language, performance, SQL locks, deadlocks, indexing etc.
- Language Skills: Fluent in both spoken and written English and Speaking
- Experience with Big Data, Machine Learning, Hadoop or Predictive Analysis is a plus
- Experience with SAP Analytics Cloud, Lumira 2.x and Web Intelligence is a plus
- Experience with SAP HANA Modeling is a plus
- S/4HANA Embedded Analytics and CDS views knowledge is a plus
- Ability to work as part of a multi-cultural team
- Willingness to travel on short notice, willingness to travel abroad. Short duration travels (one or two weeks) and travel time around 50% of the time;
- Work under pressure, critical situations, and extremely tight deadlines
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: Analytics, Data Analyst, ERP, Embedded, Computer Science, Management, Data, Technology