Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 161341
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Cloud Support organization will now be extended in order to support the growing number of Cloud for Customer as well as Business ByDesign customers.
For the extended responsibilities we need colleagues who are looking for new challenges and can both deliver excellent customer support as well as drive call deflection activities and projects.
Watch the video below and learn more about the Cloud Support team in Brazil!
1) Incident Solving
- Resolve known errors by means of Knowledge Base articles, solved customer incidents, documentation, or verifying customized entries or hardware parameters
- Perform root cause analysis and provide solutions
- Achieve a good level of customer satisfaction
- Attend e-Learning Lessons, Remote Learning Sessions, Classroom Training and Coaching
- Share and document knowledge through creation of WIKI entries and Knowledge Base articles
2) Additional Tasks
- Participate in weekend support/ 24x7 support activities
- Report errors to development organizations
- Participate in Knowledge Management (WIKI content, Knowledge Base Articles)
- Get certified in Classroom Training or e-Learning Lessons regarding Cloud Support processes
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION/ SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Network Administrator:
- Experience with Web Services technologies: WSDL, SOAP, XML.
- Knowledge of network and web related protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS and SFTP.
- Experience with operating systems and network concepts including: Windows, Firewall, Certificates, SSO, Proxy, Reverse Proxy, etc.
- Basic knowledge on Middleware systems. SAP Cloud Platform Integration (Cloud-based - formerly known as HCI) and/or SAP Process Orchestration (on premise - formerly known as PI).
- Knowledge on IDOC and SAP ERP integration is an advantage.
- Bachelor degree in Technology, Engineering, Business or related courses or students close to graduation.
- Understanding of core business processes
- English: Advanced/Fluent (oral & written)
- Integration Knowledge
- Customer Focus
- Knowledge about Incident Solving process
- Experience or eagerness to learn in an IT related area, e.g. consulting/support/development job appreciated; Fresh graduates with strong inclination towards technical work may also apply
- Familiarity with Business Software (SAP or comparable solutions) and/or Business Processes
- Prior Industry experience providing technical support for enterprise software
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: ERP, Cloud, Engineer, Developer, Consulting, Technology, Engineering