Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 161341
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Cloud Product Support organization is serving as the fundament for the Digital Business Services organization. The team will now be extended to support the growing number of Cloud for Customer (C4C) and SAP Business ByDesign (ByD) customers.
For the extended responsibility, we need an additional colleague who is looking for new challenges and can both deliver excellent customer support as well as drive call deflection activities and projects.
Watch the video below and learn more about the Cloud Support team in Brazil!
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Analyze and resolve reported incidents by means of knowledge databases and/or verifying customizing entries or hardware parameters
- Root Cause Analysis of reported incidents
- Call deflection (productizing knowledge, moderating communities, knowledge sharing etc.)
- Participation in global projects around support processes, infrastructure requirements and quality assurance
- Report errors to Development
- Provide consulting for customers on procedural issues and queries
- Availability to work in different shifts as well as weekends and holidays
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or similar areas or University Students expecting to graduate in the next two years.
- Advanced English, Spanish is an advantage
- Knowledge of Business Processes would be a benefit
- Bias for action and initiative
- Problem solving/analytical skills
- Systematical, communicative and creative focus
- Flexible approach to working in teams
- Basic knowledge with desktop software
- Prior industry experience providing technical support for enterprise software
- Familiarity with Business Software (SAP or comparable solutions) and/or Business Processes
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: Cloud, ERP, Consulting, Computer Science, SAP, Technology