Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 172615
Work Area: Software-Development Operations
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Cloud Service Center offers remote service delivery to global SAP Cloud Solution customer. Our solutions allow SAP customers to adapt existing SAP Cloud solutions to meet their business needs but also offers the creation of new custom cloud applications. With a proven remote delivery model, global coverage, and an experienced delivery team, we help customers increase the value of their Cloud solution while lowering their Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
In our efforts to meet the increasing business need, we are in search of a development consultant that will be the service center development expert and go-to person for all development related questions and will develop functionality according to customer requirements.
The student will design and develop solutions for the following applications and platforms: SAP Cloud for Customer, Successfactors as well as standalone applications on the SAP Cloud Platform (SCP).
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
The ideal candidate will have the ability to:
* Work in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
* Work as part of a team, and collaborate with other team members in a global distributed work environment
* Understand customer requirements and map them to a technical implementation
* Teach partners and customers in an informal, as well as formal, training environment
* Develop extensive knowledge of the technical toolset and methodologies for extension of SAP Business ByDesign based solutions as well as the Hana Cloud Platform
* Become an expert in SAP Cloud solutions
* Become an expert on Hana Cloud Platform & Successfactors
* Collaborate with internal or external parties to clarify customer requirement and develop the solution
* Work with in an international team and international projects
* Exhibit all of the SAP passions: Success, Accountability, Professionalism, Integrity, Teamwork & Trust
* Expect willingness to travel internationally
* Handle miscellaneous administrative work and reporting tasks
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Undergraduate students in IT/Computer Science or related areas (from the 2nd semester or later or to be graduated in approximately 24 months);
- C/C++ or Java or similar programming language.
- Fluent English (written and oral)
- Fluent Spanish (written and oral) is a plus.
No previous experience required.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: Cloud, Developer, Intern, ERP, Information Technology, Technology, Entry Level