Descrição da Vaga
When leading companies choose Google Cloud it's a huge win for spreading the power of cloud computing globally. Once educational institutions, government agencies, and other businesses sign on to use Google Cloud products, you come in to facilitate making their work more productive, mobile, and collaborative. You assist fellow sales Googlers by problem-solving key technical issues for our customers. You liaise with the product marketing management and engineering teams to stay on top of industry trends and devise enhancements to Google Cloud products.
Google Cloud is changing the way the world uses cloud computing by allowing customers to use our infrastructure. As a Partner Engineer for Cloud, you will use your leadership skills and knowledge of product management, industries, software and cloud computing to design solutions within the market. You will also help to drive awareness of our solutions at leading industry conferences and Google events.
In this role, you'll focus on supporting our partners and partner teams. Working as an advisor, you'll help our clients to get as much value out of our Platform as possible. In addition, you'll assist the Partner Manager in every situation, using both technical and business skill sets to operate as efficiently as possible.
From startups building their first app to billion-user consumer companies crunching big data, the Google Cloud Platform gives developers and businesses the most advanced data and analytics solution on the market, along with Google's secure, high performance infrastructure. Our team of technical account managers and software engineers work with partners across all functions to develop solutions that harness Google's planet-wide platform to solve the world's most challenging problems.
- Work with Partner Managers to identify and recruit partners in the market that can deliver innovative solutions to our customers, built on top of Google Cloud (Google Cloud Platform and G Suite).
- Develop partner technical teams with both sales and technical competencies, so that they can be successful in the market.
- Keep partners up-to-date with product and technical knowledge and competitive differentiators.
- Advise on integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms and the application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution providing “best practice” advice to customers and Partners to optimize Google Cloud effectiveness.
- Act as a technical advocate to our partners, in order to help provide feedback from the field and to advocate on their behalf.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience serving in the capacity of a Technical Sales Engineer in a cloud computing environment or equivalent experience in a customer and/or partner-facing role (including working as a member of a professional services, solutions architect or systems engineering team).
* Ability to speak and write in English and Portuguese fluently and idiomatically.
* Travel up to 40% of the time, as required.
* Experience in data and information management relating to big data trends and issues within businesses. Experience using and/or managing databases.
* Experience with software lifecycle and build tools. Experience architecting and developing solutions for scalable, distributed systems.
* Experience with Linux.
* Demonstrated knowledge of Big Data, PaaS, SaaS, IaaS, public cloud, and related industry and technical concepts, as well as working knowledge of web application development platforms and related technologies.
* Ability to quickly learn, understand and work with new and emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the Cloud technology space.
* Ability to craft a compelling message and tailor it for a given audience. Ability to mix deep technical expertise with simple, everyday language in order to deliver a story that is memorable and useful.