Descrição da Vaga
The Google Cloud team helps companies, schools, and government seamlessly make the switch to Google products and supports them along the way. You swiftly problem-solve technical issues for customers to show how our products can make businesses more productive, collaborative, and innovative. You work closely with a cross-functional team of web developers and systems administrators, not to mention a variety of both regional and international customers. Your relationships with customers are crucial in helping Google grow its Google Cloud business and in bringing our product portfolio into companies around the world.
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As a Cloud Developer Operations (DevOps) and Infrastructure Engineer, you will guide customers on how to configure and deploy their Google Cloud infrastructure consisting of identity and access management, network architecture, application security, logging, monitoring, billing and more. You will consult with customers on how to best design their cloud applications for optimal scaling including CDN design, load balancer setup, caching, compute optimizations, continuous integration and delivery pipeline, and more. You will travel to customer sites to deploy solutions and deliver workshops to educate and empower customers. Additionally, you will work closely with Product Management and Product Engineering to build and constantly drive excellence in our products.
In this role, you are the Google Engineer working with Google's most strategic cloud customers. Together with the team you will support customer implementation of Google Cloud products through: architecture guidance, best practices, data migration, capacity planning, implementation, troubleshooting, monitoring, and much more.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Act as a trusted technical advisor to customers and solve complex cloud infrastructure and DevOps challenges.
- Create and deliver best practices recommendations, tutorials, blog articles, sample code, and technical presentations adapting to different levels of key business and technical stakeholders.
- Travel up to 30% of the time.
- Communicate effectively via video conferencing for meetings, technical reviews and onsite delivery activities.
* BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience maintaining internet facing production-grade applications in virtualized environments such as cloud computing platforms and services. Experience writing scripts in one or more languages such as Python, Go or similar.
* Ability to speak and write in Portuguese and English fluently and idiomatically.
* Ability to travel.
* Experience working with scalable networking technologies such as Load Balancers/Firewalls and web standards (REST APIs, web security mechanisms).
* Experience working with deployment and orchestration technologies (such as Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos, OpenStack, Puppet, Chef, Salt, Ansible, Jenkins).
* Understanding of open source server software (such as NGINX, RabbitMQ, Redis, Elasticsearch).
* Familiarity with standard IT security practices such as encryption, certificates and key management.