Descrição da Vaga
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
This is a Clinical Marketing Leader position for GE Healthcare
* Manage product-specific KOLs, demo programs, reference sites and show sites into Interventional Installbase community
* Lead regional training for service application teams
* Generate evidences within GE Interventional customers such as great images, white papers, imageacquisition comparisons, etc
* Monitor region clinical/industry trends, customer unmet needs, buying cycles, personas andeconomic drivers
* Generate region excitement for new offerings & gather clinical/economic evidence to acceleratecustomer adoption
* Develop & test value propositions with local customers
* Provide clinical applications support for support strategic deals, customer collaborations andkey customer events
* Collaborate with global applications team to deliver the right marketing materials, training andsales tools to effectively position NPIs and IB programs
support Interventional product marketing manager delivering training and supplying the product specialist with product and marketing information.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Radiology, Clinical areas for Interventional and/or, Engineering, Physicians. or related field of study
* Minimum of 5-10 years in positions related to Interventional with a combination of clinical supportexperience
* Healthcare industry/product/services acumen
* Excellent communicator
* Fluent in English
* MBA or Master's degree in Clinical area or Marketing.
* Previous experience with NPI and product development processes
* Previous experience with product portfolio and customer base