Descrição da Vaga
The key responsibility of the role is to strengthen the Climate FieldView brand in Brazil and drive demand for our products in the marketplace by communicating efficiently product value through digital/social media, advertising, sales materials, and customer and dealer communications.
He/she will collaborate with Monsanto Brazil Marketing and Sales organization to align on market approach, and tailor marketing messages to specific regions.
Reporting dotted line to the marketing teams in the U.S., the Brand Marketing Manager is the champion on messaging consistency and must work close to other teams to take advantage of possible synergies.
* Propose and implement the communication plan, guaranteeing the message and value proposition is clear to customers;
* Define a digital market plan by leveraging best practices from other industries, in order to become the reference in the agribusiness industry
* Leverage good results and good customers use cases to promote the product;
* Work closely with the US marketing team to assure brand strategy consistency;
* Work closely with Product Managers to identify key attributes and benefits from new products, and efficiently communicate them to the marketplace
* Work closely with Monsanto Brazil marketing teams to search for synergies across marketing activities;
* Define tracking metrics, tactics, and timing around strategies as outlined in business plans;
* Build, track and operate within marketing budget
* Be a champion of corporate decisions and communications;
* Minimum of a Bachelor degree. Masters preferred (agronomy, agriculture, business, biology or related field preferred)
* Minimum of five years of sales or marketing experience (experience with digital marketing is a differential)
* Resources and time management proficiency
* Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously
* Ability to influence, strong leadership, people management, and relationship building / teaming skills
* Demonstrated self-motivation, initiative, resilience, assertiveness, and results orientation
* Ability to successfully work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
* Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
* Comfort with new technology, in addition to basic computer skills (i.e., Microsoft Office, Gmail)
* Desire for long term career advancement (i.e., Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Logistics, Training, Finance)
* Fluency in English