Descrição da Vaga
Client Technical Support Specialist - Technical Lead
Eldorado do Sul - RS
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can't wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Technical Lead on our Technical Support team in Eldorado do Sul - RS.
Dell's world-class customer service doesn't end when a client purchases our innovative products. Our Client Tech Support team is there for them whenever they need help – by phone or email, online and on social media. We answer questions about the installation, operation, configuration, customization and use of Dell products. For critical matters, we use our systems to provide remote diagnostic technical support. If there's an issue with a customer's product, we'll analyze it, identify the cause, recommend a solution and document the problem.
* Act as an Level 2 support for frontline L1 agent and lead the technical troubleshooting and diagnostic to resolve the technical issues.
* Assists technical analysts by diagnosing problems and providing resolutions for technical related issues.
* Advises/educates technical analysts within procedural guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical or service questions.
* Prepare technical root cause analysis report when required, identifying, researching and providing inputs on unique or recurring customer problems.
* Reviews and distributes pertinent cross-functional information.
* Assume the technical resolution ownership from L1 agent when issue is escalated, monitoring and tracking issues to ensure accurate resolution, escalating more complex customer technical issues to product support group when required.
* Provide technical coaching and mentoring for frontline L1 agent to improve the quality and accuracy of troubleshooting as well as driving down the dispatch cost.
* Experiences as Senior L1
* Intricate knowledge of hardware and software troubleshooting practices
* Thorough knowledge of the following: Mainstream Windows Applications, Basic and Advanced PC Hardware, Microsoft Operating Systems, Peripheral Subsystems including Multimedia, Printers, etc.
* Working knowledge of: Network Topologies, Mainstream Network Applications.
* Advanced knowledge of the following: storage subsystems, video subsystems, processor subsystems
* Advanced organizational/priority-setting skills, interpersonal/relationship-building skills, Coaching skills, Negotiating skills
* Fluent in English language skills spoken & written
* Professional Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, Power Point, etc.)
* Knowledgeable of Dells product line, current industry products and technologies.
* Technical writing skills (may be involved in authoring or reviewing new policy related to technical issues)
* Those with professional certification from Microsoft/Linux OS/VM will have an added advantage.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.