Descrição da Vaga
Client Technical Support Specialist - Quality Lead
Eldorado do Sul - RS
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can't wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Quality Lead on our Client Technical Support team in Eldorado do Sul - RS.
Dell's world-class customer service doesn't end when a client purchases our innovative products. Our Client Tech Support team is there for them whenever they need help – by phone or email, online and on social media. We answer questions about the installation, operation, configuration, customization and use of Dell products. For critical matters, we use our systems to provide remote diagnostic technical support. If there's an issue with a customer's product, we'll analyze it, identify the cause, recommend a solution and document the problem.
- Provides second-level technical support on basic operational or maintenance of personal computers and /or peripherals using documented procedures and available tools.
- Guides customer technical support analysts troubleshooting efforts to identify products that are defective and direct in issuing service calls in accordance with guidelines.
- Escalates problems when unable to make proper determination, identifying and provides input on unique or recurring customer problems.
- Generates/analyzes reporting specific to analysts to perform coaching needs analysis. (Technical Performance metrics only)
- Arranges mentoring sessions based on needs analysis and coaches to proper troubleshooting and guidelines adherence improvements. Generates/Provides thorough documentation with regard to mentoring sessions completed to customer analysts manager or supervisors.
- Participates with managers to determine focus areas for technical improvements. (e.g. establishes targeted mentoring programs, consults on incentives related to technical performance)
- Coaches analysts to their metric results through mentoring sessions
- Experiences as Senior L1
- Intricate knowledge of hardware and software troubleshooting practices
- Thorough knowledge of the following: Mainstream Windows Applications, Basic and Advanced PC Hardware, Microsoft Operating Systems, Peripheral Subsystems including Multimedia, Printers, etc.
- Working knowledge of: Network Topologies, Mainstream Network Applications.
- Advanced knowledge of the following: storage subsystems, video subsystems, processor subsystems
- Advanced organizational/priority-setting skills, interpersonal/relationship-building skills, Coaching skills, Negotiating skills
- Fluent in English language skills spoken & written
- Professional Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, Power Point, etc.)
- Dell Product intricacies
- Technical writing skills (may be involved in authoring or reviewing new policy related to technical issues)
- Ability to deal professionally with irate customers and to handle stressful situations
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.