Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 169197
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Concur, a part of SAP, imagines the way the world should work, offering cloud-based services that make it simple to manage travel and expenses. By connecting data, applications and people, Concur delivers an effortless experience and total transparency into spend wherever and whenever it happens. Concur services adapt to individual employee preferences and scale to meet the needs of companies from small to large, so they can focus on what matters most. The company serves more than 30,000 clients representing more than 27 million users in over 150 countries.
Discover Concur, watch the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNx2JsRwBVQ
Do you enjoy delivering a great customer experience and interacting with customers and colleagues all over the world? Do you have a knack for digging into problems and constantly expanding your knowledge? If you answered yes, this role may be a great fit for you! The Customer Support Analyst position resolves customer issues on multiple fronts. The support is often consultative and addresses service-related issues in the area of financial management and corporate spend control.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Provide Support to customers via a CRM tool regarding product functionality or technical issues; troubleshoot systems to offer elegant solutions within established timelines;
- Provide excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills: Communicate and collaborate with peers, customers and upper management.
- Constantly empathize with our customers and call them whenever necessary;
- Effectively manage expectations that are set with customers;
- Be a team player that is both eager to learn and to teach others;
- Take ownership of situations and seek for continuous improvement, by documenting solutions and collaborating internally to achieve product and process improvement.
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree in a technical field completed or in course;
- Familiarity with Customer Service and Support for software or other Information Technology products;
- Advanced English and Portuguese;
- Flexibility to work during some holidays and some weekends based on business need. *
NICE TO HAVE
- Advanced Spanish;
- Travel industry knowledge.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: Help Desk, Information Technology, SAP, ERP, Technology, Customer Service