Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 164033
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Concur, a part of SAP, imagines the way the world should work, offering cloud-based services that make it simple to manage travel and expenses. By connecting data, applications and people, Concur delivers an effortless experience and total transparency into spend wherever and whenever it happens. Concur services adapt to individual employee preferences and scale to meet the needs of companies from small to large, so they can focus on what matters most. The company serves more than 30,000 clients representing more than 27 million users in over 150 countries.
Discover Concur, watch the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yws75yznS2k
Do you enjoy delivering a great customer experience and interacting with customers and colleagues all over the world? Do you have a knack for digging into problems and constantly expanding your knowledge? If you answered yes, this role may be a great fit for you! The Customer Support Specialist position resolves customer issues on multiple fronts. The support is often consultative and addresses basic to intermediate service-related issues in the area of financial management and corporate spend control
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Receive client inquiries primarily via a CRM tool, regarding product functionality or problems; research with the client to fully diagnose the issue then develop creative solutions and respond within established timelines.
* Effectively manage expectations that are set with customers.
* Constantly empathize with our customers.
* Provide excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills: Communicate and collaborate with peers, customers and upper management.
* Take ownership and research with customers to fully diagnose issues, and then develop creative solutions and respond within established timelines.
* Flexibility to work during some holidays and some weekends based on business need.
* Familiarity with customer service and support for software or other information technology products.
* Knowledge in troubleshooting software/hardware issues.
* Working knowledge of a minimum of one of the major Reservation Systems (Apollo, Sabre, Worldspan, Amadeus) required
* Understand formats and GDS commands, as well as the difference between air, car and hotel functionality in the GDS
* Recent experience with administering an online booking tool
* Bachelor’s or Associates degree in a technical field or equivalent experience
* Advanced English
* Travel industry knowledge is required.
NICE TO HAVE
* Advanced Spanish
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: Help Desk, Information Technology, ERP, SAP, Technology, Customer Service