Descrição da Vaga
A role for an experienced SaaS technical seller with strong industry, technical and domain skills in the given
solution segment. Manages a small set of large IBM SaaS clients with full accountability for
Client Satisfaction (Health), adoption (Stickiness), and reducing churn.
Measurements are net recurring revenue growth, contract extension rates, overall customer satisfaction.
* Adoption – product best practices, Track usage metrics to help client with adoption, eg use more product features
* Best practices of existing solution (Demo product features, settings, etc.)
* Track client ROI for given SaaS Solution and compare to client expectations, ID potential satisfaction issues
* Track client health & provide Client Success Dashboard updates. Execute ‘Account Health Transformation Plans’.
* Identifies new Opportunities for Customer Expansion, discuss new product releases and features
* Provide visibility to client RFEs and their business case and context
* Loss Review with Customers – loss report and trending
* Facilitate client communications into IBM internal groups
* Identify client education needs (both formal and informal)
* Own engagement with Development, Dev Ops, Product, and Support escalations related to client
* Continuous focus support to NAM/CER regarding all Contract Extensions
* Measure and track client sat via NPS scores
* Drive References and Customer Case Studies
* Participates and contributes to QBRs
* Coordinate user events, drive speakers and set up round tables, CAB, CAC