Descrição da Vaga
Based in the heart of the Silicon Valley and founded in 1999, QuinStreet, Inc. (NASDAQ:QNST) is the leader in vertical marketing and media online. We consistently deliver the right prospects at the right volume to thousands of industry-leading clients and business brands. The company’s full-service approach combines direct marketing expertise, vast search and media reach, and industry-leading technologies to deliver dramatically improved results for clients.
For our office in São Paulo, Brazil, QuinStreet is looking for an exceptionally intelligent, talented and enthusiastic professional to join our team as a Client Strategy and Development, Associate. This role will manage sales and client’s relationships and be responsible for launching, monitoring, and optimizing marketing campaigns. This person will be extremely analytical, resourceful, and will be able to prioritize multiple projects under tight deadlines. The goal of this position is to have an aspiration to move into an Account Management position in the future.
- Works with Sales and Account Management team to prepare proposals for submission to prospects and clients
- Manages daily sales and client’s account management activities: preparing presentations, campaign setup and launching,
- performance feedback, reporting, etc.
- Manages client relationships, growing existing clients as well as developing new account s for marketing campaigns
- Evaluate and make recommendations that result in long-term sustainable benefits for clients and QuinStreet, based on data analyses
- Effectively and professionally represent QuinStreet and its products
- Strong recruitment and negotiation skills; ability to build trust, rapport and close business via telephone and email
- Solid analytical skills combined with the ability to translate findings into strategic implications
- Strong problem identification and resolution skills based on analyses
- Ability to prioritize activities appropriately to maximize results, juggling with several parallel workstreams
- Can-do attitude, customer focused, self starter, resourceful, highly organized, detail oriented, strong work ethic
- Excellent relationship builder; confident and energetic; professional and team oriented sales approach
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Fluent in Brazilian Portuguese and conversational fluency of English are requirements (clients and partners speak Portuguese, interaction with QuinStreet colleagues in the USA)
- BA/BS degree required in Engineering, Business and related areas
- Recent grad or 1-2 of experience in related field
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Power Point and Excel
Equal Opportunity Employer:
QuinStreet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.