Descrição da Vaga
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 27,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation.
As the Director, Client Execuve, you will have ownership of one or two one or two small to mid-sized client account(s). You will be responsible for their overall performance and growth by, driving the sales strategy definion and execuon, overseeing and delivering against sales and financial performance measures, ensuring client and partner sasfacon through project delivery excellence, and leading long-term growth. Addionally, you will play a key role in your account(s) and your talent community by mentoring, coaching, and managing junior colleagues towards success
Day-to-day, you will:
- Be accountable for managing Avanade’s relaonship for your client account(s), building trusted advisor status with and maintaining key relaonships within the client organizaon across necessary influencers, decision-makers, and other relevant internal, client, and partner stakeholders (especially: Accenture and Microso)
- Build and leverage a deep understanding of both the industry and market in which the client operates, as well as inmate knowledge of the client’s and partner’s business to influence business strategies and align appropriate Avanade offerings/capabilies • Engage with Avanade experts, partners, and with the client to guide technology thought leadership and strategy and ensure alignment of technology offerings and client business needs
- Lead the account planning process to develop a robust, mul-year pipeline of opportunies - aligned to client's strategy, holding accountability to ensure the sustainability and growth of Avanade business at the client over me, including an increasingly broad/diverse mix of projects/services, while increasing rigor and selecvity in deal qualificaon, based on winnability, desirability and deliverability criteria
- Be accountable to assemble, manage, and lead the right people and teams and share responsibility to architect and deliver innovave soluons that are tailored to client business needs
- Work across the enre account team, including from partner organizaon, and from sales through delivery, with accountability to ensure that proposed soluons are deliverable and while staying informed that what is sold is being delivered, serving as client advocate and escalaon point to ensure their needs and expectaons are met or exceeded
- Drive financial performance for the account including seng annual financial targets with the Sales Community (e.g., sales, revenue or profitability) and manage account operaons (e.g., billing, collecons, EACs, cost to serve, CCI, etc.), maintaining accountability for overall client account financial health
- Build Avanade's external reputaon and profile within a parcular geography or region as a recognized and cerfied industry expert, showcasing funconal, client, market, and industry knowledge, highlighng client success stories, and creang business connecons between clients or within industries
Your technical and non-technical skills should include:
Sales / Markeng / Account Management Proven track record and/or demonstrated ability in….
- Leveraging knowledge of client’s market and industry and strategic planning
- Developing and growing long term, high value customer relaonships at execuve level
- Professional sales management, including markeng, soluon selling, and deal negoaons, in large and complex IT project driven accounts
- Creang an innovave, compelling and persuasive proposion and communicang its value to the client
Leveraging the Avanade sales and delivery processes and tools Delivery Proven track record and/or demonstrated ability in….
- Consulng/project/program management with technology and soluons depth, ideally Microso technologies
- Commercial capabilies such as deal evaluaon, financial deal structuring, and scoping
- Assessing and managing the opportunity and risk associated with large scale and complex service contracts
- Overseeing soluons delivery to clients, including stakeholder expectaon management
Partnering with organizaons of a scale, complexity and sophiscaon similar to Accenture and Microso Leadership/Management Proven track record and/or demonstrated ability in….
- Significant team management; orchestrang resources and movang teams in complex, matrixed organizaons
- Leadership and communicaon, especially strong influencing and negoaon at the execuve level
- Building trusted advisor relaonships with key clients, stakeholders, and partners
- Working with a high degree of integrity, credibility, and business ethics Other Proven track record and/or demonstrated ability in leveraging offshore resources in deal pursuits and project delivery
Requisition ID - 47993
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.