Descrição da Vaga
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role
As a Claims Associate you will investigate, manage and submit claims for compensation that occur throughout the region in connection with the Uber app. You will also work in collaboration with our third-party insurance partners with a focus on prompt routing and escalation of claims.
What You'll Do
- Communicate with customers clearly, professionally, and empathetically via telephone and e-mail
- Investigate and submit new claims by reviewing first reports of loss and supporting materials to determine the best initial contact; communicate with claimants, drivers, passengers, witnesses, etc
- Gathering and verifying loss information
- Manage incoming claims documents
What You'll Need
- A minimum of 1-2 years of customer service experience but we will consider other candidates if they meet the rest of the requirements
- Effective written and verbal communication skills to provide information in a clear and concise manner and to communicate with a variety of individuals
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Ability to maintain quality in a fast-paced and pressured environment
- Ability to learn and apply claims policies and procedures
- Professional proficiency in English and Portuguese
Bonus Points If
- Insurance experience
About the Team
The Claims Team provides exceptional customer service through a variety of communication methods. The team also interacts with claimants, drivers, riders, attorneys, insurers, third party claimants, claims administrators, and internal teams to ensures optimal handling of claims throughout the process.