Descrição da Vaga
Human Resources Business Area
The firm's Human Resources teams work hand-in-hand with the business on strategy development, planning and project management. By aligning with business goals, the Human Resources team can ensure that the firm receives the support it needs to manage the talent that is so critical to its success.
Human Resources drives the firm's industry-leading performance management, training and development, recruiting and diversity initiatives around the globe. Our employees play a key role in growing the firm and its profits, so it is the job of Human Resources to ensure we have the best tools in place to develop strong performers and retain top talent.
Our program is designed to develop top-talent interns. We seek highly motivated individuals for opportunities within our Internship program in Sao Paulo/Brazil. You will have the opportunity to work with top professionals at the heart of a leading financial services company. While receiving hands-on learning experience, mentoring, feedback and numerous development opportunities, you will make a direct impact on the business.
* Responsible for Internship Recruiting (Cross LOB) – including all administrative tasks in close partnership with the LatAm Resolutions Team
* Point for candidates and future-dated hires
o Coordinate onboarding process with future-dated hires
o Act as primary contact point for all hiring manager inquiries
* Responsible for the creation offer letters & updating the Taleo Onboarding tool
* Studying Business Administration
* Graduation after December/2017
* Strong Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook skills
* Strong written & verbal communication skill as well as interpersonal skills
* Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task
* Team player with positive attitude
* Must be proactive
* Ability to handle fast-paced, high-pressured environment